Vitruve Integration Guide
Vitruve U.S. Contact: Luke Martin - 937-260-3549 - L.firstname.lastname@example.org
- To demo Vitruve device and software, Luke Martin will be point of contact for that.
- TeamBuildr will give 30 day demo on Platinum Pro, if you are currently a TeamBuildr customer.
Vitruve Pricing for TeamBuildr Customers
- TeamBuildr customer must purchase Platinum Pro ($2,400 per year).
- Vitruve Teams Software and encoder is variable based on # of units, users, etc. You will need to directly contact unit for custom quote.
Integration Details & Benefits:
- Users are matched on First Name and Last Name
- Automatic completion (with weights and reps) of assigned workouts
- Automatic creation of workouts if not already assigned
- Velocity based 1rms (if enabled - by default)
- The following metrics imported for each set:
- Peak/Mean Force
- Peak/Mean Power
- Peak/Mean Velocity
- Best Rep Mean Velocity - the highest velocity recorded of all the reps within a set
- Velocity Loss % - this compares the Best Mean Velocity of a Set to the Worst Mean Velocity of a Set
- This can be used to monitor fatigue of an athlete throughout a session
- Avg. Range of Motion - the average range of motion captured (in meters) of the reps for a given movement
- This can be used to determine if an athlete is getting full depth/extension and not cheating on reps